Thursday, June 4, 2015

Just for fun - my new Surprising alarm clock app

I can't think of better place than my own blog to officially announce my new android application - a Surprising Alarm Clock.



It won't take humanity to a better place, but it is fun and i love it :)

The idea is to take a regular alarm clock and add a surprise feature. By surprise i mean choosing x surprise minutes so that the alarm would wake up somewhere between x minutes before the alarm and the alarm itself.

It is good for people who don't have an exact time to wake up at, and find it amusing to find out what is the actual time that the alarm picked.

That's the link to the Google play store



I believe that the feature would defiantly become a built in feature in any alarm clock, just like the Snooze button. In that case, i should start writing the SDK for alarm clock surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment